Jefferson Center Field Day, June 3, 2017
The Springs Ranch, the learning site for the Jefferson Center for Holistic Management, opens the ranch gates to friends, family and neighbors each year in June for some sharing and fun. We will share our successes and challenges and answer questions about managing holistically on a day-to-day basis.
- Take an "ecosystem processes" nature walk with us to observe how the water cycle, mineral cycle, community dynamics and energy flow are responding to Holistic Management
- Check out our Holistic Grazing Plan for the year and the results of it on the land
- Share in a discussion of regenerative agriculture market opportunities in the region
- Enjoy a ranch BBQ and live music, included in the ticket price
- Date: June 3, 2017
- Time: 1 pm to 5 pm- Ranch walks, 6 pm to 8 pm BBQ and music
- Directions and lodging information can be found here.