Holistic Financial Planning Course, Free Hand Farm, February 9 to 11, 2018
- Location: Free Hand Farm 941 Cold Springs Rd. Placerville, California
- Coursework: The workshop covers the foundations of holistic management, holistic decision-making and is a comprehensive study of the methods, tools and techniques of Holistic Financial Planning. Participants gain hands-on experience developing their own financial plans.
- The workshop price includes lunches for each day, pasture walks on the ranch to see Holistic Management in action and one-on-one time with Savory Institute accredited field professionals and educators. Join us and learn how:
- to plan for profit
- increase production and capacity of your land
- improve the health of the land and your peace of mind
- Attended another Jefferson Center workshop? Call us for a discount code: 530-640-0872